8.31.2004

eye see you.

pieces of me.

i feel like a loser putting this in my entry. but hey, whatev.
i got new clothes today. two pairs of pants, a sweater and a long sleeve t-shirt.
not bad, theyre sweet.
and i baked a cake. holy shit my lifes exciting.
and tomorrow i really wanna go to jordans. i friggen hope i do.
my mom better not be a bitch eh man...
whatever. i'll go anyways, take a bus.
today on msn me and jordan drew a sweet ass picture, but i cant even put it on here!
its saved as a realy iwerd file so... bummer.
anyways
i'm gonna leave now.


jordans sweet ass picture of my eye.


a picture of me.. with really cool lighting.. by my fishtank.

It seems like I can finally rest my head on something real.
I like the way that feels...
And how do you know everything I'm about to say?
Am I that obvious?
And if it's written on my face...
I hope it never goes away...

No comments: