> so excited to see jordan...
> so damnnnn exctied to see nora...
> excited to MAKE PLANS TO GET TOGETHER WITH JACLYN! CUZ I MISS HER SO MUCH! ok this part is for you jaclyn: first of all, what do you mean your not allwoed to come back to TD? please explain!! and two. dont get all caught up in stupid boys... your too good to cry over them! but i raelly am sorry to hear about them both... when i see you, you can cry on me. heheh. and we are getting together soon! i'm calling all of you next week ok!? cuz i'm free next week so you can all come over. PLAN?? ok.
> i'm going to go now because i'm HOME !!
"And I am flawed, but I am cleaning up so well. I am seeing in me now, the things you swore you saw yourself."
No comments:
Post a Comment